Ingredients: Chia seeds, almond milk, cinnamon, liquid stevia & vanilla extract
(You can get creative with extra ingredients – I like to make Pumpkin Chia Seed Pudding around the holidays: photo below).
Makes 4 – 6 servings.
- Place 1 cup of chia seeds into a large mixing bowl
- Add 4 cups almond milk
- Whisk the chia seeds into the liquid until they are blended together and let sit for 3-5 minutes (the chia seeds will start becoming a gel-like substance).
- Add ½ tablespoon cinnamon, 1 tsp. vanilla extract, + 10 drops stevia
- Stir with a fork every 5 minutes for the next 25 minutes. During this time the mixture will become thick and more pudding-like.
- Place in fridge to cool for a couple hours and enjoy!
I like to scoop the mixture into a small glass and top with sliced fruit, coconut, raw cacoa nibs or anything else your heart desires! It makes a beautiful dessert – get ready to wow people with your lovely creation.