1-Minute Coconut Whipped Cream
- 1-can full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. raw honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Put your can of full fat coconut milk in the fridge overnight.
- After it has had 24-hours in the fridge, scoop out the hard cream (usually about 1/2 the can) and place in your blender. (*Tip: Don't throw away the rest of the liquid part of the can, put it in the fridge to be used in a smoothie later on).
- In the blender, mix the coconut cream, raw honey, and vanilla.
- And that's all it takes! Homemade coconut whipped cream in 1-minute or less. You can add some raw cacao powder for chocolate whipped cream.
Peace Love & Kale https://carlyshankman.com/